C-MOS Laser TypeBGS-DL Series
High detection stability by using C-MOS element
- C-MOS linear image sensor
- “SEN” automatic sensitivity control function
- Equipped with FGS mode
I/O circuit diagram
NPN output type
PNP output type
▪ When not used for external input, cut the lead wire and wrap it individually with insulating tape, and do not connect it to any other terminal.
▪ 1 to 4 are connector pin No.
▪ Connect frame ground to the earth when the switching regulator is used for power brsupply.
▪ Because wiring sensor wires with high-voltage wires or power supply wires can result in malfunctions due to noise, which can cause damage, make sure to wire separately.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).
▪ The connector direction is fixed as the drawing below when you use L-shaped connector cable. Be aware that rotation is not possible.
Cable type sensor
Connector cable (optional)
JCN-S, JCN-5S, JCN-10S
JCN-L, JCN-5L, JCN-10L
M84CN-2S, M84CN-5S, M84CN-10S
M84CN-2L, M84CN-5L, M84CN-10L
Notes for sensor usage
This product emits a Class 2 (II) visible laser beam that is compliant with JIS C6802/IEC/FDA laser safety standards. Warning and explanation labels are affixed to the sides of the sensor.