Waterproof and Shock Resistant ThermometerPT-5LD
Washable waterproof/dustproof body
- Excellent shock-resistant structure
- Built-in continuous measurement function
- 99-entry data memory function
Precautions when using stationary-type thermometers
• Be sure to read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the product.
• This instrument is not a thermometer for taking body temperatures. It is not intended for use in medical practices.
• Sudden changes in ambient temperature can cause measurement errors. Please ensure the product is not subject to sudden temperature changes during use.
• Avoid using the product near objects that generate strong electromagnetic waves.
• Although this product is waterproof, it cannot be used for underwater measurements. Moreover, any droplets adhering to the filter or around the filter can cause measurement errors. Be sure to wipe well before use.
PT-S80/U80, PT-2LD, PT-3S
• This product is not waterproof. Do not use this product in water or in a location where it may be exposed to water.
Situations where measurement may be difficult
• When measuring a mirror-like surface such as shiny metal.
* Measure after attaching optional accessory HB-250 or after creating a matte finish using paint or the like.
• When measuring through glass.
Laser beam [Applicable products: Products with laser markers (PT-5LD/7LD, PT-S80/U80, PT-2LD) only]
• This product uses a Class 2 laser that conforms to IEC 60825-1.
• Use the product according to the affixed warning labels.
Exporting [Applicable products: Products with laser markers (PT-5LD/7LD, PT-S80/U80, PT-2LD) only]
Laser warning labels
• Product specifications may differ slightly depending on the laws and compliance standards of the export destination country.
Contact us for details.
• The manufacturer’s warranty will be valid for one year following the date of purchase.
• Contact us for inquiries regarding calibration services.