Standard Elongated Hole, Small TypeBGS-S/BGS-2S Series
Standard elongated hole type and small type BGS sensors
- For locations with small mounting space
- For accurate detection of small workpieces
- High-speed response: 0.5 ms
NPN output type
*White lead wire: 2 is only equipped to BGS-S08☐, -2S30☐T
PNP output type
*Pin No. 2 is not used for BGS-2S10☐, -2S15☐, -2S30☐.
▪ Turns to Light ON mode when the white wire is connected to +V or not connected and to Dark ON mode when connected to 0 V (for NPN). To use without connecting, disconnect and wrap individually with insulating tape, etc. Do not connect it to any other terminal.
▪ 1 to 4 are connector pin No.
▪ When using a switching regulator for the power supply, be sure to ground the frame ground terminal.
▪ Avoid wiring in parallel with or in the same piping as high-voltage wires or power lines. Doing so may lead to malfunctions caused by noise. Also, shorten the power supply and signal wires as much as possible.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).
▪ The connector direction is fixed as in the drawing to the right when you use L-shaped connector cable. Be aware that rotation is not possible.
Mounting bracket (BGS-S08☐)
Cable type (when using included BEF-W150-B)
Connector type (when using optional BEF-W150-A)
Mounting bracket (BGS-2S☐☐☐)
(when using included BEF-W140-B)
(when using optional BEF-W140-A)
Connector cable (optional)
CN-S, JCN-5S, JCN-10S
JCN-L, JCN-5L, JCN-10L
M84CN-2S, M84CN-5S, M84CN-10S
M84CN-2L, M84CN-5L, M84CN-10L