Potentiometer Laser BGS SensorsBGS-DL Series
The low cost laser BGS sensor!
- Class 2 laser
- 2PD (2-photo-diode) used for the receiver element
- Low cost potentiometer type
Output circuit diagram
NPN output type
PNP output type
▪1 to 4 are connector pin No.
▪ When using a switching regulator for the power supply, be sure to ground the frame ground terminal.
▪ Because wiring sensor wires with high-voltage wires or power supply wires can result in malfunctions due to noise, which can cause damage, make sure to wire separately.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).
▪ The connector direction is fixed as the drawing below when you use L-shaped connector cable.
(Unit : mm)
Connector cable (optional)
JCN-S, JCN-5S, JCN-10S
JCN-L, JCN-5L, JCN-10L
M84CN-2S, M84CN-5S, M84CN-10S
M84CN-2L, M84CN-5L, M84CN-10L
Notes for sensor usage
This product emits a Class 2 (II) visible laser beam that is compliant with JIS C6802/IEC/FDA laser safety standards. Warning and explanation labels are affixed to the sides of the sensor.