Standard BGS TypeBGS series
Highly balanced BGS standard
- Spot light can be clearly seen thanks to the high brightness emitting LED
- Effective against workpiece tilting
- M8 connector types are also available
I/O circuit diagram
NPN output type
PNP output type
▪ Turns to Light ON mode when the white wire is connected to +V or not connected and to Dark ON mode when connected to 0 V (for NPN). To use without connecting, disconnect and wrap individually with insulating tape, etc. Do not connect it to any other terminal.
▪ 1 to 4 are connector pin No.
▪ When using a switching regulator for the power supply, be sure to ground the frame ground terminal.
▪ Because wiring sensor wires with high-voltage wires or power supply wires can result in malfunctions due to noise, which can cause damage, make sure to wire separately.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).
▪ The connector direction is fixed as in the drawing to the right when you use L-shaped connector cable. Be aware that rotation is not possible.
Connector type (excluding BGS-20□)
Connector type (excluding BGS-20☐)
JCN-S, JCN-5S, JCN-10S
JCN-L, JCN-5L, JCN-10L
Connector cable (optional)
M84CN-2S, M84CN-5S, M84CN-10S
M84CN-2L, M84CN-5L, M84CN-10L