Small TypeS Series
Can be installed anywhere Small photoelectric sensor
- Features a high speed response time of 0.5 ms, enabling its use on high speed production lines
- Small in size with noise resistance that conforms to CE standards
- Shock resistance up to 100 G
I/O circuit diagram
NPN output type
PNP output type
Through-beam type emitter
▪ Turns to Light ON mode when the white wire is connected to +V or not connected and to Dark ON mode when connected to 0 V (for NPN). To use without connecting, disconnect and wrap individually with insulating tape, and do not connect it to any other terminal.
▪1 to 4 are connector pin No.
▪ When using a switching regulator for the power supply, be sure to ground the frame ground terminal.
▪ Because wiring sensor wires with high-voltage wires or power supply wires can result in malfunctions due to noise, which can cause damage, make sure to wire separately.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).
▪ The connector direction is fixed as the drawing below when you use L-shaped connector cable. Be aware that rotation is not possible.
BEF-W150-B (included with sensor)
Nut plate (included)
Connector cable (optional)
JCN-S, JCN-5S, JCN-10S
JCN-L, JCN-5L, JCN-10L
V-61: Standard type reflector(included with retro-reflective type)
V-42: Small reflector (optional)
P45A: Vertical type reflector (optional)
Protective mounting bracket