Miniature TypeE Series
An ultra-thin type that can be mounted anywhere thanks to its angled cable and flexible mounting hole.
- Flexible mounting hole: Hole pitch of 8 to 11 mm
- Visible indicators even from back of the housing (Flat ON type)
- Angled cable
Output circuit diagram
NPN output type
PNP output type
Through-beam type emitter
▪ When using a switching regulator for the power supply, be sure to ground the frame ground terminal.
▪ Because wiring sensor wires with high-voltage wires or power supply wires can result in malfunctions due to noise, which can cause damage, make sure to wire separately.
▪ Avoid using the transient state while the power is on (approx. 100 ms).